Tuesday, May 13, 2008

We're Baaaaackkkkk!!!

So our fabulous vacation is O-V-E-R!! It's only been 2 days since we've been home- but I know you're all dying to see the pics! I promise I'll get on it just as soon as I've caught up on my sleep and laundry! I honestly believe that we did as much as humanly possible in 10 days! We started in Orlando where we crammed in going to four parks in two days, then off to our seven night cruise where we we're non-stop, adventurous, partiers! We finished up the trip with a stop by the Kennedy Space Center in Cape Canaveral and wah-la! That sums it up- but I will provide more detailed information when I post the pics. Stay tuned!!

1 comment:

Hollie said...

YAYYY! i was wondering when you kids were coming back to reality:)...yes get postin on dem pics;)